The butterfly-shaped buffer check valve is composed of a valve body, a valve clack,a buffer device and a micro-regulating valve. The product has the characteristics of novel structure, small volume, small fluid resistance,stable operation, reliable sealing, abrasion resistance, good buffer performance and the like, and is mainly used for industrial water supply and water pump outlet of the sewage treatment plant, and the medium in the pipe network is prevented from flowing reversely. The destructive water hammer is automatically eliminated, so that the water pump and the pipeline are not damaged
The butterfly type buffer check valve can be divided according to its structure and installation mode.
- The disc of the butterfly buffer check valve is disc shaped and rotates around the rotating shaft of the seat passage.Because the inner channel of the valve is streamlined and the flow resistance is smaller than that of the lifting butterfly check valve, it is suitable for large caliber situations with low velocity and irregular flow, but not suitable for pulsating flow, and its sealing performance is not as good as that of lifting type. Butterfly check valve is divided into three types: single valve type, double valve type and multi half type. These three forms are mainly divided according to valve caliber, in order to prevent the medium from stopping flow or back flow, and to reduce the hydraulic impact.
- Butterfly buffer check valve: disc sliding along the vertical center line of the valve body check valve, the internal thread check valve can only be installed on the horizontal pipe, in the high pressure small caliber check valve disc can use a ball. Butterfly check valve body shape is the same as globe valve (can be used with globe valve), so its fluid resistance coefficient is large. The structure is similar to the globe valve, and the valve body and disc are the same as the globe valve. The upper part of the disc and the lower part of the cover are machined with a guide sleeve, and the disc guide can be lifted and lifted freely in the guide simple of the valve. When the medium flows down, the disc is opened by the medium thrust, and when the medium stops, the disc falls on the seat from drooping,which plays the role of preventing the media counter current. The direction of the medium inlet and outlet channel of the straight butterfly check valve is perpendicular to the direction of the valve seat channel, and the direction of the medium inlet and outlet channel of the vertical lifting check valve is the same as that of the valve seat channel, and its flow resistance is smaller than that of the straightway type.
- Butterfly buffer check valve: a check valve that rotates around the pin shaft in the seat. Disc check valve structure is simple, can only be installed on the horizontal pipe, good sealing.
- Butterfly buffer check valve: a valve in which the disc slips along the center line of the body. Pipe check valve is anew kind of valve, which has the advantages of small volume, light weight and good processing technology. it is one of the development directions of check valve. But the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than that of the rotating check valve.
- Pressure check valve: this valve is used as boiler feed water and steam cut-off valve, it has the comprehensive function of lifting check valve and globe valve or angle valve.
The butterfly-type buffer check valve refers to a valve which is automatically opened and closed by the flow of the medium, and is used for preventing the back flow of the medium, also called a check valve, a one-way valve, a counter-current valve and a back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, and is mainly used for preventing the back flow of the medium, preventing the pump and the driving motor from reversing, and discharging the container medium. The check valve may also be used to provide a pressure in which the pressure in the check valve may rise to the line on which the auxiliary system of the system pressure is supplied