Features of butterfly valves:
1. Thevalve adopts double-eccentric sealing structure, valve seat and disc almost haveno wear, has sealing function of getting tighter and tighter when closed.
2. Sealing ring adopts stainless steel,which has the advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal. It has excellentsealing performance under low temperature and high temperature, corrosionresistance, long service life.
3, Body sealing surface use stainless steelor cemented carbide, which is wear resistance, long service life.
4. Large size butterfly board adopts trussstructure of high strength, large flow area and low flow resistance.
5. The valve has bi-direction sealingfunction. It can be installed in any direction without the limitation of mediumflow and space position.
6. The drive device can be installed inmultiple positions (rotation of 90 or 180 ) for easy use by the user.
Flanged metal or rubber butterfly valves are widely used in drinkingwater, thermal pipelines, boiler auxiliary systems, petrochemical andmetallurgical industries to cut off and regulate various non-corrosive andcorrosive medium.
The manual butterfly valve is used in dust-bearing cold wind or hot airpipelines of chemical engineering, building materials, power station, glass andother industries as control device toregulate flow rate or cut off gas medium. It is installed in pipelineswith medium temperature 300 and nominal pressure of 0.1-4 Mpa to connect, open or close or adjust medium. The valve should begenerally installed horizontally in the pipelines.