The Globe valve
, also known as the cut-offvalve, belongs to the forced sealing type valve. Therefore, when the valve is closed, it is necessary to apply pressure to the valve flap to force the sealing surface to not leak. When the stop valve is opened, the opening height of the valve disc is 25% ~ 30% of the nominal diameter. The flow rate has reached the maximum, indicating that the valve has reached the full open position. Therefore, the full open position of the glove valve shall be determined by the stroke of the valve disc.
- Double sealing design (bellows packing) if bellows fail, stem packing will also be avoided
- No leakage and conform to international sealing standards
- No fluid loss, reduce energy loss, improve plant equipment safety.
- Longservice life, reduce maintenance times and reduce operating costs
- Therobust bellows seal is designed to ensure zero leakage of the valve stem and to provide conditions that do not require maintenance
- Thebellows seal globe valve adopts the design of bellows seal, which completely eliminates the shortcomings of aging and easy leakage of ordinary valve stem packing seal, which not only improves the energy efficiency, increases the safety of production equipment, reduces the maintenance cost and frequent maintenance, but also provides a clean and safe working environment.
The opening and closing part of the globe valve is a plug-shaped disc with a plane or conical surface above the seal, and the disc moves in a straight line along the center line of the seat. The movement form of valve stem is straight-through type, but also has lifting and rotating rod type, which can be used to control the flow of various types of fluid, such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive medium. Therefore, this type of cut-off valve is very suitable for cutting off or regulating and throttling. Because the stem opening or closing stroke of this kind of valve is relatively short, and has a very reliable cutting function, and because the change of seat pass is proportional to the stroke of disc, it is very suitable for the adjustment of flow rate.