Manual gate valve is a valve which is opened and closed by gate plate and moves vertically along the axis of valve seat in order to realize the action of opening and closing. The main advantages of gate valve are smooth flow passage, low fluid resistance and low opening and closing torque. The main disadvantages are that the sealing surface is easy to scratch, the opening and closing time is long, and the body shape and weight are large. Gate valves are widely used in pipelines and are suitable for manufacturing large caliber valves. Gate valves are usually used to cut off fluid and should not be used to regulate flow.
- Compact structure, reasonable design, good steel, smooth channel, small flow coefficient
- Sealing surface with stainless steel and cemented carbide, long service life.
- The driving mode is manual.
- Novel design, reasonable, reliable seal, easy and flexible operation.
- Suitable materials are used to meet the temperature of different media.