The pneumatic wafer metal sealing butterfly valve adopts a precise J-shaped elastic sealing ring and a tri-eccentric multi-level metal hard sealing structure, and is widely used for metallurgy,electric power, petrochemical industry, water supply and drainage and municipal construction of the medium temperature and 425 DEG C, And is used for regulating flow and cutting off fluid.
Characteristics of Pneumatic wafer hard Seal Butterfly Valve
- The pneumatic wafer hard seal butterfly valve adopts tri-eccentric sealing structure, and the valve seat and butterfly disc have almost no wear and tear,so it has the sealing function of more and more tight.
- The sealing ring is made of stainless steel, and has the dual advantages of metal hard seal and elastic sealing, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, long service life and the like, both at low temperature and high temperature.
- The sealing surface of the disc is made of hard facing cobalt-based hard alloy, and the sealing surface is resistant to wear and has long service life.
- The large size butterfly disc adopts truss structure, which has the advantages of high strength, large over current area and small flow resistance.
- The valve has bidirection sealing function. The valve is not limited by the flow of medium during installation, and is not affected by the space position. It can be installed in any direction.
- The drive unit can be installed at multiple stations (rotated 90 or 180 ) for ease of use by the user
Pneumatic hard seal butterfly valve with three eccentric structure, seat and plate sealing surface are made of different hardness and stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance, long service life
The gas butterfly valve is mainly divided in to hard seal gas butterfly valve and rubber soft seal butterfly valve according to different sealing forms.